Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Endings and Beginnings

Yesterday was a milestone day.  It was a day of endings and beginnings.  I'm not sure if I've already mentioned this, but I'm changing classrooms again.  In fact, I'm changing buildings, too.  New building, new grade, new building principal, new colleagues, new room....new EVERYTHING!  I was very glad to have been a part of the last workshop day in my new building, too, because we made decisions and preparations that afternoon that will affect me.  It felt so nice to be included in the decisions.  I already felt like I was part of the building already.  It was wonderful!  I  was already all packed at my old building, and with my oldest stepson's help, everything is already moved to my new building.  I felt so welcomed by everyone.  I see a great new school year coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment